American Kidz Academy® is the expert in elite urban child care.
We offer the best solution for families living in highly dense and sophisticated urban areas.
Our boutique designed schools combined with our Elite Urban Education® program will give your child a unique and rewarding learning experience. Our child care facilties and program are designed to exceed the highest standards set in the childcare industry.
By conducting business throughout the United States and Europe, we have created premier Childcare Centers for parents and select employers.
In today's world many parents decide to live and raise their children in large cities. American Kidz Academy®understands that and has created an unparalleled solution for parents and children. We have identified all of the hidden treasures that cities have to offer and have made them available through our Centers to your kids. Through us your children can get the most each city has to offer: parks, playgrounds, zoos, lakes, museums, etc., and can recieve a high-quality education at the same time.
Our Elite Urban Education® program opens the young minds of the children to learning and exploring. A.K.A. children develop the practical skills they need for academic excellence and success, as well encouragement and support for development of self-control and independence. A happy and successful child is the main priority that guides all of A.K.A.'s actions and activities.
Our Elite Urban Education® consists of Science, Math, Geography, Literacy, and Foreign Language. Physical development, such as Yoga, is also a part of the curriculum, as well as Social and Emotional Development activities.
At American Kidz Academy® parents will find: .
- Brand new and specialized classrooms. Each class room has been carefully designed to meet the needs of your child's developmental stage as well as age.
- State-of-the-art materials.
- Daily schedules consisting of the Elite Urban Education® program as well as opportunities to explore the city and participate in group activities.
- Daily information sheets on how the child performed that day.
- A strong community where parents are involved each step of the way in their child’s learning.