Top 7 Reasons to Work at American Kidz Academy®
There are many great reasons to work at American Kidz Academy®
— from the collegial environment and meaningful recognition programs to the opportunity to make a difference in the life of a family, a child, a community, or even a fellow employee.Read on to hear what our employees think are the top seven reasons why American Kidz Academy®
is the best place to work.
- Achieve your long-term career goals through our formal career path and growth and learning plans realized through Elite Urban Education®. We are committed to promoting qualified internal candidates to positions such as program coordinators, assistant directors, directors/principals, recruiters, office managers, and regional managers, as well as a variety of corporate office positions.
- Work in beautiful, modern, spacious, thoughtfully designed child care centers, and offices that are well-equipped with resources and materials and committed to the highest standards of industry Consider transfer opportunities to a variety of child care centers,or offices across the country and around the world
- Receive ongoing training to help you be the best you can be. Professional development includes online e-learning and training through Elite Urban Education® and annual conference days. Training towards the CDA credential is available and Associate degree credits are also available through our higher educational partners.
- Feel welcomed by an organization that has been recognized for our commitment to embracing differences and celebrating individuality. Affinity groups are established to support the company’s commitment to diversity
- Receive meaningful recognition through our progressive Awards of Excellence program that provides opportunities annually for formal recognition from customers, parents, peers, and supervisors.
- Utilize curriculum implementation resources and ideas that are designed to support your efforts to develop high-quality curriculum through our Elite Urban Education® program for learning. Join the only early care and education company that is committed to taking the industry to a another level
- Help children from all communities. Through the American Kidz Foundation for Children, we support a program that provides various children assistance worldwide.